Easy Ways to Style Your Long Hair
Long hair is arguably the easiest length of hair to style. If you hair is long, you can style it a million different ways and hardly ever have to repeat. Here are a few ideas of ways to style your long hair:
• Braid & Curl: This is a very sophisticated, proper-looking style. To achieve it, simply pull all of your hair back into a ponytail. Then curl all of the hair that is loose past the hair band. You can also do this with a braid: just braid part of the hair, and curl the remaining loose strands.
• Wavy: Imitate celebrities like Lauren Conrad and add some wave to your loose hair. First, make sure your hair is dry. Then use a crimper or curling iron to partly curl each strand of hair. Don’t curl all the way up to your scalp; instead, end near your ear.
• Curly: For tighter curls, like Taylor Swift, use a curling iron or hot rollers to curls each strand of hair. The closer to your scalp you roll each strand, the tighter the curl will be in the end. Don’t forget to finish the look with hairspray or other product to ensure your curls stay in throughout your day.
• Sleek: Straight, sleek locks will never go out of style. Start with dry hair, then use a hair straightener to make sure each strand is perfectly straight. Though the heat from the straightener will add some shine to your hair, you can also use different hair products to increase your hair’s glow.
• Bun or Ponytail: Finally, for casual days, simply pull your hair back into a ponytail. If you want something a little more, wrap the tail around itself so that it forms a bun on the back of your head. Secure with your choice of ribbon, bandana, ties, or clips.