Celebrity Inspired Bangs
Long hairstyles are invariably attractive; however they’ll cause you to look older than you truly are. However, long hairstyles with bangs can rework your entire look. Here are some bang styles for you to consider as you’re choosing your new look:
• Classic bangs are timeless. For example, take a look at Olivia Wilde’s classic bangs — ending just under the brows, slightly longer on either side, disappearing into her layered hair.
• Peek-a-boo bangs are attractive. They’re typically long, like those of Jessica Szohr.
• Retro bangs feature straight tresses that are really impressive, especially after you add some dark hues. Check out Krysten Ritter for some great ideas for retro bangs.
• Blunt and serious bangs like Kelly Rowland.
• Wispier bangs are perfect for faces with smaller features like Madonna.
• Katharine McPhee sweeps her bangs to the side for a very attractive look.
• Growing-out your bangs will accomplish a look that lies somewhere between bangs and layers. Emma Roberts has recently perfected this look.